Each child should have access to quality education to uplift the rural life of Nepali people.
Provide training and support to schools so that the children will get appropriate learning environment and grow in to capable, responsible and influential members of the society.
- Adopt the best practices and ensure students’ active participation in learning
- Improve students’ retention, enrollment and regularities in schools
- Improve community involvement in schools
- Make the schools resourceful
- Establish strong school culture
- Develop educational leadership among teachers, head teachers and SMC
- Project Objectives
- Develop child friendly teaching learning environment by innovative teaching skills and strategies
- Increase involvement of parents and communities in school activities
- Increase active participation of child clubs in school and community activities
- Provide need-based support to schools, such as instructional, IT and library resources
- Ensure equitable access to appropriate teaching learning resources
- Develop a dynamic Lead Teachers’ Network for assisting in training and monitoring activities and sustainable in-school support activities to impart quality education.